Sunday, 1 November 2015

Welcome!

Hello there!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Whether you are a new reader or one from my previous blog welcome! I had a blog at www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk - I felt like having a new image and a new name so it is now a work in progress! Everything will hopefully be up soon and I really hope you enjoy it when it is all up!

Update 15th November:
I did have photos from Paris from my trip but I took it down due to the horror of everything that has happened, I hope you understand. I'll repost it soon. I will probably have my first beauty post up early December then form a routine for posts in January. I really hope that's okay with everyone and thank you for your support as always! 

Hana
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig