Monday, 11 January 2016

5 Steps to take when approaching a Deadline

Hello.

No fancy photos in this post today I'm afraid. Now I'm approaching a gazillion deadlines so this is going to be a short post but I didn't want to leave the blog a week without a post! So here you go.

1: Do leave things until last minute - It's amazing for your stress levels. What's the fun in doing things with plenty of time to go? There's nothing like the joy of rushing to meet a deadline. Try it. I dare you.

2: Click continue watching on Netflix - why are you so needy Netflix?! You know that break you take... And before you know three hours has passed and you're a mess. Yeah well it's too late to change that mess, might as well carry on right?! You HAVE to watch that film you're friend recommended but you were never interested in and that series that you're half way through - have to finish it some day, might as well be today.

3: Keep your phone on vibrate - You need to know about Jane's rage about her boyfriend on facebook and you have to respond to that text in point 5 seconds as it's absolutely necessary. I mean they might have a nervous breakdown if you don't respond quick enough. 

4: The two Ps: Panic and procrastinate - What if you miss this deadline? It's not that important is it? I can do it in a hour right? That's plenty of time right? Definitely enough time to watch that one episode of Gossip Girl. Or two. Or three. But that outfit on Blair is so beautiful, have to dig through my entire wardrobe and replicate it. 

5: Just put the laptop down and go on a dance marathon - It counts as exercise right? Exercise is good for the body. So therefore you are helping your future self. You will be a goddess.


On a serious note though - plan your time, be organised and take regular breaks. No one likes a stress head. 

Hana ♥ 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh Hana, I was reading this like YES this girl got it right... Then was thinking hey, this is not helping! I am guilty of all of these! I currently have a report to finish by midnight, but here I am. Procrastinating! Good luck lovely xx

    Emily // Emily's Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm so sorry! I will do an actual helpful post soon I promise! Good luck on finishing the report gorgeous! Would tell you procrastinating isn't good but I've just proved I'm guilty. Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
    2. Far far too relatable but finished in time - than heavens! Ooh, yes it would be good to see how other people tackle deadlines!! I'll keep an eye out for sure xx

      Delete
    3. Ah I'm so glad you managed to get it done :) yeah when my exam is over and I'm a little less stressed I'll do a post!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. Hahahahaha Hana this is great 😂 Hit the nail on the head here!! I swear I do all of this everytime I have an assignment due in (except swap the dance marathon for a wine night haha!!) genuinely laughing so much reading these! Great post
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily,
      haha I think we are all guilty of doing these. Anyone who isn't is lying to themselves. Really glad you enjoyed it :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  3. Ahah, loved this! I'm so guilty fo procrastinating. ;) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad you enjoyed it! I think we all are! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig