Monday, 25 January 2016

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Reviving Dry Oil


Does anyone else suffer from extremely fine hair that just breaks? Well I have a product which could make a huge change to you. Since I started dying my hair over the past two years my hair has got a lot weaker so any product that strengthens it I want to try. I finally gave into my mum telling me to use an oil in my hair. So I purchased this from boots. Hesitant about using it I started applying it every other evening before bed as I wash my hair every day. Now it's become such a part of my routine I don't know what I would do without it.
It contains moroccan argan oil which was everywhere in the blogsphere in 2015 making the smell pleasant and makes hair softer and silkier. It also helps to defrizz hair as well as help with split ends. If I have days where I'm just at home I apply it after I've showered and the frizz disappears completely which is impressive in my hair! Because it is a dry oil it applies like a mist and doesn't leave that horrible greasy residue. About 3 or 4 pumps covers my hair. When I use it at night time I put it in a plait and go to sleep - and honestly in the morning it still looks amazing. Definitely something I'm not used to. I've been using it for about four months now and my hair has never felt as strong as it does and just the quality of it has majorly improved. I had my hair cut about a month ago and even the hairdresser was impressed at how much better quality my hair is. So if you want something that will make your hair stronger, defrizz and make it softer you should give this a try. It's £7.35 from Boots but it's usually on offer somewhere or another.

What can't you live without in your hair routine?

Hana ♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I use oils in my hair routine as well. At the moment I have one from L'Oreal.
    This one is so affordable. I'd like to try it.
    Thank you very much for stopping by my blog, Hana.
    x
    Stella from a Looks & Travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it if you try it! Which one do you use from L'Oreal?
      No worries :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. Really useful review darling! Thanks for sharing!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  3. I tried a different argan oil and really wasn't a fan but I tried the Morroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner in this brand and omg, amaaaaazing. Totally recommend giving it a try as think we have similar hair - Boots & Superdrug do it in the 3for2 travel size bottles so well worth trying :)

    Chronically Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sounds interesting! I will have to look into it :) thanks for the recommendation. Thanks for reading!


      Hana ♥

      Delete
  4. Hey Hana,

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! My hair routine lifesaver is Batiste Dry Shampoo. I have a really dry scalp and so only wash my hair twice a week. Dry shampoo always helps on the last day before a wash!

    Lots of love Em // www.emilyrosevass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Em!
      No problem at all :) I've only used batiste once years ago, might have to look into it again! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  5. I also absolutely love this oil! It keeps my hair shiny and hydrated without any greasy build up.

    Emma Inks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it?! I've tried others but I always seem to return to this. Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig