Monday, 29 February 2016

Beauty February Favourites


I've never done a monthly favourites before but there was a LOT of products I was loving this month so I thought I would share them with you. I'll have a non beauty favourites up on Wednesday along with blogs I've been enjoying recently. 

Charlotte Tilbury 3rd Edition Make Up Bag | £32: I purchased this over Christmas and I've only just started using it. I've been using the EssieButton make up bag for absolute ages but because it's so big I end up having more than I need in it so I've switched to this one. I absolutely adore burgundy and anyone who knows me well will not be surprised by this at all. On the back it says 'Give a women the right make up and she conquer the world' and the front has lipstick prints from different celebrities. If you want a deluxe make up bag snap this up! You won't stop staring at it haha.

Make Up Geek Eyeshadows | £4.95: The most beautiful buttery eyeshadows I have ever used. I'm so glad it's easy to get hold of them in the UK now - I will do a full post about the shades I have and a review soon. But honestly they top any other eyeshadow I've tried so far and trust me I've tried a lot!

LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub | £8.95: I have done a full review on this product which I've linked so I will not go on about it too much. But this is a gorgeous gentle scrub which smells amazing - also doubles up as an amazing cleansing shampoo! Go read the review if you want to know more! 

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil | £9.99: Again I have done a full review on this product so I will try not to go on too much but I absolutely love this oil! I have ran out of my Estee Lauder one so I am using this at night time too and my skin absolutely loves it. It always feels soft and moisturised and it's definitely down to this little beauty! 

Origins Clear Improvements Charcoal Mask | £23: I got a set of Origins masks just before Christmas to try and I've got the most use out of this one so far. I love it - it's definitely made a huge difference in bringing pesky spots to a head or reducing them completely. My skin looks a lot clearly too! I usually use the Sanctuary Spa Detox mask but this is a nice alternative when I don't want my skin heated up at the same time! 

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume | £54 for 50ml: I love scents like Paco Rabanne Lady Million and YSL Black Opium but as the sun is starting to show and Spring is slowly appearing I feel like I should be wearing a much lighter scent. So I've been using this gorgeous scent. It instantly makes me feel like Spring when I wear it and it's different to scents I usually like! It's just very fresh without being too overwhelming. It has top scents of blackberry, grapefruit and pear. Definitely give it a smell in store to see if you like it! 

Re-Gen Cream | £6.99: My skin has been an absolute nightmare since December and I've been mixing up different parts of my skin care routine to adjust to the breakouts I've been having. I used this product a long time ago and it done nothing but I thought I should try it again so I did. It has helped the texture of my skin so much and the redness has definitely reduced. I will try get a full review up soon. I believe it has similar ingredients to Bio Oil so it is suppose to be amazing for scarring etc. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer | £23:50: Another product I've fallen in love with again. It just adds a nice natural contour to the face, it's matte so no weird shimmer! It's just a really good natural bronzer that lasts absolute ages. I've gone off a lot of Benefit products but this remains one of my favourites! If you want a full review just let me know and I'll do one but I swear it's everywhere in the blogsphere if you want to find out more!

NARS Creamy Concealer | £22: I find it so hard to find a drug store concealer that matches my skin tone so have to go towards high end. It's cheaper than buying two drug store and blending. Caramel matches me perfectly though - it's perfect for covering up those annoying blemishes and sits nicely under and over foundation. If you have any concealer recommendations please throw them at me!

Remmington Pearl Hair Straighteners | £44.99: I don't think these are available anymore but Remmington is an amazing brand for straighteners. I don't like GHDs as I have very fine hair and it just frazzles it whereas these ones are amazing and last absolute ages. Heat up in no time and work a dream. I also use them to curl my hair - if you're looking at new straighteners definitely look into Remmington. 

What are your favourites this month? Look out for my post on Wednesday for non beauty favourites! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hana ♥
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Wow, such lovely picks! I'd honestly love to try everything, especially Daisy Dream! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy Dream is gorgeous! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. daisy dream by dior <3 oh how much I want it :(
    sweet blog :)
    xoxo
    www.queenhorsfall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about the makeup geek eyeshadows and now you can get them in the UK I need to try them!
    thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do! They truly are amazing :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  4. Great picks, my fave is the Daisy Dream parfume by Marc Jacobs! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely when it's sunny! Just feels right wearing it now haha thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  5. OMG... I didn't know you could get Make Up geek stuff in the UK now... AGHHH I'M SO EXCITED!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! haha go go go! :) Thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  6. I love the look of the Charlotte Tilbury makeup bag, the colours are gorgeous & the quote is awesome! I can't wait for your review of the Makeup Geek eyeshadows, I definitely need to try them this year. I have a Hoola with my name on it too & love it so much! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's by far one of my absolute favourites now! It's a beautiful colour - one of my favourites and I love CT! I'll try get it up soon, it's just waiting for some sunshine so I can get swatches in natural light :) they are amazing though definitely recommend it! I love Hoola too :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig