Monday, 1 February 2016

Origins Super Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Gel


Spots... We're all blessed with them right? I seem to get them more than most, I still don't know why I think my skin is secretly plotting against me. I've finally found a skin care routine that works for me however, I still have spots. I'm human okay?! There have been some creepers over the last week especially due to stress and university deadlines. To be expected. A month ago I was looking for something new to try as my tea tree oil was completely finished. So I came across this. After trying Origins masks over Christmas and falling in love I thought what's the worst that can happen right?
This gel comes in a teeny tiny pot of 10ml but it's amazing for on the go. You can stick it in your bag and not have to worry as you'll always have it on you. When I first tried it I was amazed how quickly it worked. It's a cooling gel like texture which you only need a tiny amount of! I applied it directly onto a spot that was forming at night time and in the morning it had completely reduced in size and almost disappeared. So I kept using it and in a few days - gone! Very pleasantly surprised. 
However, we all get those spots that form way too quickly and just need to (sorry to be gross) come to a head. I had one last week and I applied this and the next day even though it was angrier it definitely started going down. I applied it three-four times that day and by the evening it felt a lot less painful and calmed down. I'm not going to lie when I applied it it stung like no tomorrow but that lasted a few seconds. So bearable! After four or five days the spot went down completely and there was minimal scarring from the spot. Unfortunately my skin scars so easily but no product has worked like this one with the minimal scarring. It's hardly noticeable now! The actual gel drys very quickly and looks fine under make up - so another plus!
Origins claims it helps eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris which is a plus too! It has ingredients like Salicylic Acid which helps to minimise the appearance of post blemish marks. As well as Caffeine and red algae to reduce redness and calm the skin. I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin now and honestly don't know what I would do without it! It is a little on the pricey side of £15.00 which you can get from Boots. However, like I said a little goes a long way and it really does work!

What is your go to for spots?! 

Hana ♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great post Hana. I forgot about this little beauty. I was obsessed with it at one point, might need to repurchase. The only thing I noticed about it on my skin was that it could dry it right out if I wasn't careful with how I applied it. I could only apply it directly onto the spot but if any got onto my skin then it was very dry and looked like my skin was peeling. Still used it though and made sure I was careful!

    Carrie xo
    http://www.cazmosworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie, glad I reminded you of it! Yeah I know what you mean, I usually apply cream or oil after I've applied this (and it's dried!) so my skin doesn't dry out too much but totally get what you mean. I think if it's used quite frequently in the day it can go very dry but I only tend to use it in the morning and night time!

      Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. I love the Origins Drink up intensive cream....smells divine!! Kinda made me wanna try more now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's such a beautiful scent :)
      Thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  3. Great post, I really need to try this! xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's good stuff :)

      Thanks for reading!
      Hana ♥

      Delete
  4. I usually rely on Vichy Hyaluspot or Clinique Clinical Clearing Gel, I love them! The Clinique one works faster but the Vichy one is more hydrating ;) Loved your review! :) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't heard of any of those! Might try the Clinique one, love some of their skin care :)

      Thanks for reading :)
      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig