Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Face Oil


Face oils is something I've really got into in the last eight months. Especially as the weather has been much colder, my skin has been needing more hydration to combat the dryness. All the ones I've tried previous to this one have all been fairly pricy and high end so when I saw Palmer's released a facial oil I was keep to try it!
Palmer's is a brand that I've used for a long time and do love. They do some amazing products including their lip balm and conditioner for itchy scalps to name a few! I've only tried a few products from their skincare previously and I wasn't the biggest fan, however the facial oil just drew me in completely. It contains 10 pure oils to help moisturise and smooth fine lines. It also includes retinol and vit c to improve and brighten tone and texture of the skin. It comes in this 30ml bottle which makes it travel friendly. It's very easy to dispense and two to three drops is usually enough for my whole face. It sinks in very quickly on the skin however, it takes a while for the shine to disappear. So maybe not put this on if you're in a rush to leave the house or you might look like an oily mess! The Rosehip fragrance is lovely too - I'm kind of glad it's not the cocoa butter fragrance as I'm really not a fan of that scent. After you've applied it the scent doesn't linger for long anyway so if you're not a fan of the scent it doesn't last too long anyway. Since using this product my skin has been so much softer and the general texture of my skin has changed. It's so much smoother and make up applies so much better when I use this in the morning - and as you probably have guessed it's absolutely fine under make up. I really do love this product, possibly a little more than my trusty Estee Lauder night oil. 
If you want to add a facial oil to your collection but don't want to break the bank definitely give this a try. You can get it from Feel Unique for £9.99 so it's completely affordable. What facial oils do you use? Do you recommend any?

Hana ♥
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Such a great product dear! I don't use any facial oils product and I think this product is very useful for my dry skin too ^^ I must try this one. Thanks for sharing! ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try - it's so moisturising! I don't really use google plus or gfc i'm afraid!

      Thanks for reading :)
      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. It sounds great, it features some lovely ingredients! I'm still addicted to the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate at night, I just love it :) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try the Kiehls one! Have heard some amazing things about it though :) Maybe i'll try it when my Estee Lauder one runs out! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  3. This facial oil sounds lovely, I do love a good oil :D

    Kirsty x

    missapplecrumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is! And so affordable :) thanks for reading love

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  4. Sounds great! Definitely gonna try it

    http://estefaniareviews.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Hope you enjoy it :)
      Thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  5. Oooh I've been wanting to get a face oil but not sure which! Have heard fab things about Boots Botanics one, and torn between that and the Una Brennan one too. Now can add this in for consideration!

    Chronically Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Una Brennan one looks amazing! I don't get on with the Boots Botanics range so haven't looked into that. This one is really good though :)

      Thanks for reading :)
      Hana ♥

      Delete
  6. I love this as well,my skin feels really soft after! x

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad I've found someone else who does too! Palmers is such a underrated brand! :) I know my skin feels so soft too!

      Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a nice product ! I would love to try it :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good :) I hope you like it if you do!

      Thanks for reading :)
      Hana ♥

      Delete
  8. This sounds like a great product! I need to try it.

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) you should do! :)

      Thanks for reading
      Hana ♥

      Delete
  9. I have super dry skin, I'm definitely going to look out for this :) great post xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I think you'll really enjoy this! It moisturises so well :)

      Thanks for reading :)
      Hana ♥

      Delete
  10. This looks really good- I'm a massive fan of Palmer's and use their moisturizer daily but I've become a little hesitant ever since I found one of their products used Shark liver oil! But I think that was only the anti-scarring treatment! I love a face oil, I think it's so essential for skincare! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure you'll like this if you're a fan of palmers already! It really is essential, since I started using oils I haven't stopped :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig