Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment


Have you ever had your hair cut and instantly thought what on earth have I done?! That was the case with me a few months ago. My hair seems to grow quite slowly so anything to speed it up I was willing to try. I had tried this product when I was younger and it didn't do much to my hair but this time round there was results that I was happy with.
So what is it? This is the Lee Stafford Hair Treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length! A mouthful right? Lee Stafford claims that...
'This gorgeous, thick, intensive treatment with PRO-GROWTH™ complex fertilises your follicles whilst going deep down into the cortex to condition and strengthen from within. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp, providing the perfect base for hair to grow and reach its maximum potential length.' So quite a lot there. I had finished the pot and stupidly took the photos for this post afterwards so you can't see what it looks like but it's a white thick non sticky formula which is easy to apply to the hair. They advise to use this on the hair after you've shampooed for five minutes. He advises to use the product every time you was your hair until the condition of it improves then to reduce it to once a week. As I wash my hair every day I did not use this every day, however I applied it about 2-3 times a week. After initial use of this product I noticed a difference in the condition of my hair, it felt a lot softer and smoother and after a few weeks the condition of my hair was definitely improved. I started using it 2-3 times a week then when I finished the pot I started using it once a week. My hair definitely grew a lot faster than it had before - I feel like this is down to the product really helping the condition of my hair which in turn helped it grow. Like I said previously it did nothing to my hair but now it has been working! If you do have the type of hair that just doesn't seem to grow do give this a try! 
You can get it from Boots for £8.49 but there's usually some sort of offer on so look at for those. Have you tried? What do you use for hair treatment?

Hana ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig